Renaming a File
Included with MediaFire for Android are various file actions such as privacy options, sharing, deleting, renaming, moving, and copying a file. This article will specifically discuss renaming a file. To rename a file, follow these steps:
- Locate the file you would like to rename.
- Select the file's context menu icon.
- Your file's Context Menu will be displayed with various options. Select Rename.
- Enter your new file name. Select Rename File once desired name is entered.
- A new box will be displayed which will confirm renaming of your file is complete.