Deleting a File
Included with MediaFire for Android are various file actions such as privacy options, sharing, deleting, renaming, moving, and copying a file. This article will specifically discuss deleting a file. To delete a file, follow these steps:
- Locate the file you would like to delete.
- Select the file's context menu icon.
- Your file's Context Menu will be displayed with various options. Select Delete.
- A new box will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete your file. Select Delete.
- A new box will be displayed which will confirm renaming of your file is complete.