With MediaFire for Android, several folder options are available in order to transform your device into a complete cloud management tool. These settings include Make Private/Public, Share, Rename, Delete, Copy, and Move. To enter the folder options menu, follow these steps:
- Locate the folder you would like to access.
- Select the folder's context menu icon.
- The folder's context menu will be displayed with various options. These options are detailed below:
- Make Private / Make Public: Select this option to change the privacy setting for your folder. When a folder is made private, only you will be able to access your folder. When a folder is made public, share links will be enabled.
- Share: Utilize this option to share your folder's URL. Upon selecting this option, a new window with all of your device's applications which can share your folder will be revealed. One example of an application which can share your folder's URL is your email application. Choose the app you would like to utilize to share you folder. Follow the applications prompts to complete the sharing of your folder.
- Folder Info: This option gives you information about your folder such as folder size, name, file count, and creation date.
- Rename: To rename your folder, tap Rename. A new window will appear where you can enter the new name of your folder. When your desired folder name is enter, select Rename Folder to complete renaming of your folder.
- Move: If you would like to move your folder to a different location, select Move. After tapping Move your folder directory will be displayed. Choose the location where you would like to move your folder and then select the blue Move here button at the bottom of your screen.
- Copy: To duplicate your folder, select Copy. Once selected your folder directory will be displayed. Choose the location where you would like to copy your folder and then select the blue Copy here button at the bottom of your screen.
- Delete: Select this option to delete your folder. A new box will be displayed asking you to confirm you want to delete your folder. Choose Delete to complete your deletion. In case of accidental deletion, folders can be retrieved from the Trash folder from your MediaFire folder directory.