Moving a Folder
With MediaFire for Android, several folder options are available in order to transform your device into a complete cloud management tool. These settings include Make Private/Public, Share, Rename, Delete, Copy, and Move. This article will discuss how to move a folder. To move a folder via MediaFire for Android, follow these steps:
- Locate the folder you would like to access.
- Select the folder's context menu icon.
- The folder's context menu will be displayed with various options. Select Move.
- Your folder directory will be displayed. Navigate to the location where you would like to store your folder. Once the correct destination is on your screen, select the blue Move Here button.
- A notification will display at the bottom of your screen indicating that the move was successful.