Moving a File
Included with MediaFire for Android are various file actions such as privacy options, sharing, deleting, renaming, moving, and copying a file. This article will specifically discuss moving a file. To move a file, follow these steps:
- Locate the file you would like to move.
- Select the file's context menu icon.
- Your file's Context Menu will be displayed with various options. Select Move.
- Your folder directory will be displayed. Select the location where you would like to move your file then tap the blue Move Here button.
- A new box will be displayed which will confirm moving of your file is complete.