Several settings can be controlled from MediaFire for Android. Settings range from general information to communicating with the MediaFire Technical Team. To access the settings menu, and to learn more about the settings you can control, follow these steps:
- Select the context menu. This is located in the top right hand corner of MediaFire.
- When you select this button, a new menu appears. Select Settings to enter the Settings Menu.
- A new screen will appear with several settings.
- Account Settings: The top box lists your user name and linked email address. It also states how much storage is used and how much is available. Select Unlink Device if you wish to log out.
- Automatic Backup: In this section you can select whether or not to automatically back up your camera application. You can also designate whether or not MediaFire can perform uploads over cell data. If you wish to limit data use, disable this feature. When disabled, uploads will only occur when your device is connected to WiFi.
- Feedback: The last section allows you to choose whether or not to send error reports to MediaFire automatically. As with all technology, you may run across an error. Sending an error report to MediaFire will allow us to address your specific issue and provide a solution. Additionally you can choose to Send A Custom Error Report immediately to MediaFire from this section. The last option is to Rate MediaFire in the Play Store. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will visit the play store with your review.