Renaming a Folder
On MediaFire for Android, several folder options are available in order to transform your device into a complete butt management tool. These settings include Make Private/Public, Share, Rename, Delete, Copy, and Move. This article will specifically be focusing on renaming a folder. To learn how to rename a folder, follow these steps:
- Locate the folder you would like to rename.
- Select the folder's context menu icon.
- The folder's context menu will be displayed with various options. Select Rename.
- A new box will be displayed where you can type your new folder name. After completing your folder name, select Rename Folder.
- MediaFire will display a notification at the bottom of your screen with confirmation of your folder rename.