Why isn't my camera syncing media to my MediaFire account?
If media captured on your Android Device's camera is not syncing to your MediaFire account, the most common reason is you have not given MediaFire permission to access your camera during setup. You can access your camera management options via the settings menu within your MediaFire application. Once you give MediaFire permission to access your camera, you can begin syncing media caught with your camera (both pictures and video) to the MediaFire cloud.
Below are step by step instructions on accessing your camera management settings:
- Select the context menu. This is located in the top right hand corner of MediaFire.
- Upon selection, a new menu appears. Select Settings to enter the Settings Menu.
- A new screen will appear with several settings. In the middle of your screen are Camera Settings.
- Select Backup from Camera to allow MediaFire for Android to automatically upload media captured with your camera (both pictures AND videos) to your MediaFire account. When unchecked, media will not automatically upload to MediaFire. You will need to manually upload desired media to MediaFire in this instance.
- Select Backup Over Cellular Data to allow these uploads to take place over cellular data. If unchecked, uploads will only occur when you are connected to Wifi service.
If you change your settings while media is currently being synced, it will finish the file its syncing before the new settings are applied.