Files can be downloaded from the MediaFire Cloud to your device via you web browser. (You can also use MediaFire Desktop to sync some, or all, of your files and folders from MediaFire to your computer). To download a file from the MediaFire Cloud to your computer, follow these steps.
1. Locate the file in your account you would like to download.
2. Select the file, or files, you would like to download by clicking the box next to the file name(s). (Multiple file and folder selection, bulk download, is only available for pro and business users. Free/Basic accounts can only select on file at a time for download)
3. The resource action menu will appear at the top of the page.
4. After Selecting Download
- Basic User - Clicking the download button will take you to the download dialogue.
From this dialogue box you can choose to add the file to your account (by clicking the flame with a plus sign), go to the sharing dialogue (by clicking the box with an arrow), copy the share link to you clipboard (by clicking the chain link icon), viewing the file (by clicking on View), and downloading your file (by clicking on DOWNLOAD). To download the file to your computer, select DOWNLOAD.
b. Professional and Business Users – The download dialogue will not appear for you after selecting download from the resource action toolbar. Instead, a new box will pop up asking where you would like to save your file on your computer. (Note: If you would like the download dialogue to appear as it does for a basic user, you can change your download options. To learn how to change your download options visit knowledgebase article What is the download dialogue? Can I turn it off and on?)
Select Save File to save the file to your computer.
5. Alternatively, you may also right-click any file in your account and choose Download from the selection menu.
After choosing download from the right-click menu, the same options from Step 4 will be available.